With summer on the way, even though for many of us it has felt like spring hasn’t even arrived, we would like to share with you some of the most popular reading of 2013, so far, and introduce you to some new reads to get you through to the summer!
Amazon’s Best Sellers of 2013 (so far)
Amazon has a fairly lengthy list of best selling books of 2013, so we thought we would keep it simple and list the top 10 best selling Amazon books, just for you:
1. Stregnths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
2. Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
3. Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon’s Journey into the Afterlife by Eben Alexander
4. Inferno by Dan Brown
5. Oh, The Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss
6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young
8. The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia by Shigeru Miyamoto
9. Shred: The Revolutionary Diet: 6 Weeks 4 Inches 2 Sizes by Ian K. Smith
10. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary D. Chapman
For books specifically about computers and technology, Amazon offers up a best sellers list in that category as well. That list is here: Best Selling in Computers & Technology
Once you have finished reading your “real life” books (hard and soft cover), you may wish to jump into some excellent online articles that will be sure to tickle your intelligence.
The article we most recommend is by a gentleman named Paul Miller. The article is titled “I’m still here: back online after a year without the internet.” It’s posted on The Verge website, and it’s very well written. The author of the article descriptively writes about his experiences with being offline for an entire year and how it has changed (and not changed) who he is and how he lives his life. Be sure to watch the video as well!
Until next time, happy reading to you!